24 September 2009

Ayers From My Father


Ayers From My Father

Ronald Radosh claims there is new evidence that former Weather Underground member Bill Ayers ghostwrote President Obama's early memoir Dreams From My Father.
Ghostwriting as I understand it can take many forms. The literary issue is unimportant to Radosh and his source -- Ingram's magazine editor and Nazi hunter Jack Cashill -- who are concerned only with placing Ayers and fledgling author Barack Obama together. (Candidate Obama disowned Ayers and denied that they had an extensive relationship.)
I am interested in the literary issue. I read and enjoyed Dreams From My Father, and to the extent President Obama disappoints me (a very limited extent, as the Obama Administration has mostly been what I expected), he disappoints me by not being more like the character in the book.
Femdom Cave - Adult Literature for the Discerning Reader
Kindle eBooks and Paperbacks on Amazon
Nook eBooks and Paperbacks at Barnes and Noble
Read Controlling Sarah free at Literotica.Com
ORDER SUKI SERIES eBOOKS AND PAPERBACKS
Suki Series Tech
Order the paperback edition of Suki V: The Collection
Browse the series on Google: Suki ISuki IISuki IIISuki IVSuki V
Fan Fiction: John and Suki: Vacation Fun
John and Suki's news and comment area, from a Libertarian perspective.
Copyright 1970 - 2011, SJE Enterprises, all rights reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment