19 May 2009

Reasoniods perform The Aristrocrats!

From this Reason post:





!#
TC,

Is there anybody out there who didn't make Marion Barry crack jokes?

I didn't.

However, if someone would have gotten on stage and done The Aristocrats joke using the Obama family as the people in the joke? All win there!


John | May 19, 2009, 4:11pm | #
"However, if someone would have gotten on stage and done The Aristocrats joke using the Obama family as the people in the joke? All win there!"

That would be truly subversive. People like Stewart and Maher constantly pat themselves on the back for being cutting edge and subversive. Of course they would never have the balls to do anything really subversive. And they would turn like a pack of wolves on anyone who ever actually did anything as subversive as that.

SugarFree | May 19, 2009, 4:39pm | #
Now, I'm only going to get you guys started. Make sure to leave in a place where the next person has somewhere left to go...


Barack Obama walks into the theater manager’s office with two Secret Service men. They shut the door behind them and then stand abreast in front of it. The manager throws up his hands in surprise. “President Obama? What are you doing here?” Obama beams a thousand-watt smile at him. “I have an idea for an act,” he says. “It will make us both a lot of money.” The manager says, “But you are The President of the United States. Why would you want to do a stage act?” Obama leans in and turns on his gravitas. “Michelle and I worked on this act the entire campaign. We wanted something to fall back on if I couldn’t win. We put so much work into it, I can’t just let it go.” The manager looks at the agents by the door. The tall one shrugs. “OK, Mr. President,” he says, “tell me about the act.”

“Well, it starts off with Michelle on a high wire act. She fakes a fall and I catch her with only the tip of my cock. I balance her as I walk across the stage to where Nancy Pelosi is shitting in a bucket. I sit Michelle feet first in the bucket and then wipe my cock off on Nancy’s face. Nancy starts shoving her turds in Michelle’s cunt as I piss in her hair. When I finish, I punch Nancy in the back of the head and I anal-wheelbarrow her across the stage to Rahm. He begins to

the innominate one | May 19, 2009, 4:44pm | #
...jerk off into Michelle's mouth, while Hillary pounds his ass with a strap-on...

Mad Max | May 19, 2009, 5:07pm | #
. . . and they say, "Dad, please stop, you're embarrassing us." So I quit and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment