17 January 2010

Suki Series Duh

Okay, okay . . .

I was wondering why John wrote Suki saving John different times in different parts of the series.  She is either ready to save John, in Suki I, or she saves him for real in Suki III.  I think I mentioned more than once he needed to save her some too.  He does in Suki II, but still.

Then I see Avatar and it takes me from Thursday until today (Sunday) to realize that Neytiri saves Jake like A DOZEN TIMES or something!  It did seem right, maternal I guess?  I don't know but I didn't think it was strange at the time.  More thinking, this happens in the movies all the time.


Order the paperback edition of Suki V: The Collection
Browse the series on Google: Suki I, Suki II, Suki III, Suki IV, Suki V
John and Suki's news and comment area, from a Libertarian perspective.
Copyright 1970 - 2010, SJE Enterprises, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment