13 June 2010

Suki With A Twist: Suki's Street

Suki With A Twist: Suki's Street, chapter one is available as a free read on Scribd.Com.
 
Danielle was excited about the outline the last time we saw each other in person.  She had some changes and suggestions that I incorporated.  Before she passed away, I told her and the others on the project that I was stuck on the "Part Two" I was writing at around the 19,000 word mark, I was going to adapt "Part Three" and move it up to become "Part Two."
 
Her favorite was Suki With A Twist: Part One, with her second favorite the second book in the original series (much different than current series), Suki II: Sunshine Returns (a free read at the link).
 
Suki Series Background Suki Series Tech Order the paperback edition of Suki V: The Collection Browse the series on Google: Suki I, Suki II, Suki III, Suki IV, Suki V Fan Fiction: John and Suki: Vacation Fun
John and Suki's news and comment area, from a Libertarian perspective.
Copyright 2009, 2010, SJE Enterprises, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment