16 May 2009

Haaaaay potheads! Write your own fucking book!

I have not the slightest thing against legal ganja, not a bit.  And I do NOT want to "tax the shit out of it" like so many potheds advocate.  I have an issue with the fucking potheads.

Look, you fucking retards, write your own fucking book about getting high and saving the world.  My book is about a couple who does not give a flying shit what you idiots do.

Stop walking up to me on public parks while I am working on the SukiSite website and bugging me about the weed theme.  I had enough when I was writing the book with you people telling me "you need to add a legal pot theme" to it  (maaaaan).

I ALREADY HAVE LEGAL WEED FUCKING BARS IN IT!  I ALREADY HAVE COCAINE BARS IN IT!  THE MAIN THEME IS NOT THE DRUGS IT IS A COUPLE TRYING TO GET TOGETHER AND NEITHER OF THEM GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU SMOKE OR SNORT!

Write your own fucking book and market it.  Noooo, there is not enough recreational drug use in popular music, movies or literature?  WRITE IT AND MARKET IT YOURSELF, fuck headed retards.

If the pot is not affecting your big giant brain why must you be such intrusive annoying assholes about it?

Edit note 17 May 2009:  Wow, deja vu is right Suki

No comments:

Post a Comment