06 September 2010

Not the best video, due to me being a little slow on the draw with the camera.

I was in fairly tight quarters, between two parked cars, in the middle of the block, with perfectly good crossings just yards away to either side of me.

These three guys decided they had to squeeze between me and the cars to cross in the middle of the block. No, not one car away either direction, they walked up the sidewalk to where I was to jaywalk!



In front of the Marriott, Crystal Gateway, Arlington, VA 22202.


ORDER SUKI SERIES eBOOKS AND PAPERBACKS
Suki Series Tech
Order the paperback edition of Suki V: The Collection
Browse the series on Google: Suki I, Suki II, Suki III, Suki IV, Suki V
Fan Fiction: John and Suki: Vacation Fun
John and Suki's news and comment area, from a Libertarian perspective.
Copyright 1970 - 2010, SJE Enterprises, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment