29 May 2009

Another Day Another Contractor Crew

Painters coming today for bedroom side of my place.  Oh joy.

After this step I get to take my bed apart and prepare for the carpet crew next week.  That should be fun.  Move bed to livingroom, crew removes the carpet that was destroyed in January, then installs new carpet.  Then move all of my belongings from livingtoom to bedroom and they replace that carpet.

Some later week the kitchen flooring gets replaced.

Son is coming to visit for the weekend too.  Just gave me a call last night.  Good thing he is not too picky about where he sleeps.  At least the futon pad is laying flat on the livingroom floor.

Might be a good idea to stash the riding crop, spreader bars and this:
someplace out of sight during his visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment