27 July 2010

"I ♥ Sharia" by Radley Balko

Read this quote and tell me if it is any sort of advocacy for removing constitutional protections from anybody in the USA:
"Now, you know, I'm all about freedom of religion. I value the First Amendment as much as I value the Second Amendment as much as I value the Tenth Amendment and on and on and on," he said. "But you cross the line when they try to start bringing Sharia Law here to the state of Tennessee -- to the United States. We live under our Constitution and they live under our Constitution." - Tennessee Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey
Q. How does that translate into this? "Tennessee Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey says Muslims may not deserve First Amendment protection."
A. When you get your information from Left-Wing hacks.

Let me go on record that I am wearing as little or as much as I feel like wearing (tastefully for the activity, of course) and I am in charge of my body, not some man in a tea towel. And I VOTE!

As soon as my bod is like this, my version of modesty might match hers too:


So, get your hijab on (not safe for work)


Suki Series Background Suki Series Tech Order the paperback edition of Suki V: The Collection Browse the series on Google: Suki I, Suki II, Suki III, Suki IV, Suki V Fan Fiction: John and Suki: Vacation Fun


John and Suki's news and comment area, from a Libertarian perspective.
Copyright 2009, 2010, SJE Enterprises, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment