05 August 2010

New Advice Goddess Column: Thin Line Between Love And Haight

Advice Goddess Columns:

Thin Line Between Love And Haight

"After my boyfriend and I returned from a teaching stint abroad, he broke up with me. I was devastated but eventually started seeing somebody else. He got really jealous and flew out a few times to see me until I said yes to getting back together. We've had a phone relationship since January, with visits whenever possible. Well, I'm starting grad school on the East Coast, and won't be mobile for three years. But, as for moving to be with me, he's now saying he doesn't know if he can leave San Francisco. It's not even a job keeping him there! He's unemployed and still unwilling to leave one of the most expensive cities! He simply just wants to live there. I'm wondering if all the waiting's worth it since he isn't willing to work very hard for us to be together.

--Dismayed"

See Amy's response at the link.

ORDER SUKI SERIES eBOOKS AND PAPERBACKS
Suki BackgroundSuki Series TechOrder the paperback edition of Suki V: The CollectionBrowse the series on Google: Suki I, Suki II, Suki III, Suki IV, Suki VFan Fiction: John and Suki: Vacation Fun
John and Suki's news and comment area, from a Libertarian perspective.
Copyright 2009, 2010, SJE Enterprises, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment