26 September 2010

Mi 11 de septiembre en NY - My September 11 in NY by Inés Sainz

Mi 11 de septiembre en NY
Inés Sainz response to the USA Sports and Entertainment Press Reaction to Her Visit to New York.  Spanish to English Translation by Google Translate
My September 11 in NY
I know that rivers of ink have been written about it and I extend my apologies for re-echo the strangest case that I have been involved in my life, happened on 11 September in NY. I Know That rivers of ink Have Been Written about it and I extend my apologies for re-echo the strangest case That I Have Been Involved in my life, Happened on 11 September in NY.
After leaving this world as powerful and shocking that the media represent the United States and its global impact I have this space to reflect the lived: After Leaving this world as Powerful and shocking That the middle represents the United States and Its Global Impact i have this space to Reflect the Lived:


1 .- Today I wonder why such an association is respected as the WSMA (Sports Journalists Association) exercising their legitimate right to report any violation in the working conditions of its members acted impulsively. 1 .- Today I wonder why Such an association is with respect to s the WSMA (Sports Journalists Association) exercising right to Their Legitimate Report any violation in the Working Conditions of ITS members ACTED impulsively.
My logic follows that if in fact appalled and truly cared about my integrity as a woman and a journalist, then why never call me? My logic in fact-if FOLLOWS That Truly appalled and cared about my integrity as a woman and a journalist, Then why never call me? Why reported the facts as certainly as I have not been allowed to know the version? Why Certainly Reported as the facts as I Have Not Been allowed to know the version? Why else would have seen that I have advocated and I appreciated that with years of work have been made in labor rights of women in this area, why have not shown and why they are not giving her my hand testify to the facts? Why Else Would Have Seen That I Have Advocated and I appreciate with years of work That Have Been Made in work Rights of Women in this area, why Have Not Shown and Why They Are Not Giving me next to Testify to the historical facts?
2 .- My second point brings me to personally believe that most deviates from the context of the case, have left a group of journalists and communicators in their quest to keep making big scandal (it off) have retreated at least 50 years on the progress made on equality of rights between the sexes in their country, to question whether I was somehow to blame for what supposedly happened considering the fact that my image could be attractive to players. 2 .- My second point Brings Me to Personally Believe That MOST Deviates from the context of the case, Have left a group of Journalists and Communicators in Their quest to keep making big scandal (it off) Have at least 50 years retreat on the progress made on Equality of Rights Between the Sexes in Their country, to question whether I Was somehow to blame for What Happened supposedly considering my image The Fact That Could Be attractive to players. And for the record I say supposedly because until now the NFL has not issued its decision in this regard. And for the record I say supposedly Because NFL Until now not has issued the decision in this Regard STI. I'm surprised the ease with which some colleagues overlook one of the basic rules of journalism: an opinion before exercising should investigate, investigate and ultimately justify based on the facts and evidence bases thereof. I'm surprised the ease with Which Some colleagues overlook one of the basic rules of journalism: Before exercising an opinion Should Investigate, Investigate and ultimately justify based on the facts and Evidence bases thereof. Recognize the ability they have to make real issue treaties having seen a photo and vaguely known facts. Recognize They Have the Ability to make real issue treaties HAVING seen a photo and vaguely Known facts.
3 .- I'm surprised the speed and professionalism with which the NFL acted. I am glad I left all the responsibility for judging and sentencing in this case. 3 .- I'm surprised with the speed and Professionalism Which the NFL act. I am glad I left all the Responsibility for judging and sentencing in this case.

I do not hide my sadness to tell you what happened literally shook my life, I always let my work do the talking for me, on this occasion I had no choice but to handle requests for the right to information I requested. I DO NOT hide my sadness to tell you What Happened literally shook my life, I always let my work do the talking for me, on this occasion I Had No Choice But to handle Requests for the right to information I are requested.
Versa is a saying that what does not kill you makes you stronger and I still breathe. That is to Versa Saying What Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger and I still breathe.

ORDER SUKI SERIES eBOOKS AND PAPERBACKS
Suki Series Tech
Order the paperback edition of Suki V: The Collection
Browse the series on Google: Suki I, Suki II, Suki III, Suki IV, Suki V
Fan Fiction: John and Suki: Vacation Fun
John and Suki's news and comment area, from a Libertarian perspective.
Copyright 1970 - 2010, SJE Enterprises, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment