31 October 2010

HuffPo Defies Reality on Restore Sanity/Fear Rally

Huffington Post is laughable, as usual.  No, I will not be as nice as TheBlaze about it.  At first I thought the top photo at the link was doctored.  Now I am thinking camera angle.
If the angle is shallow enough, all the green space gets blocked by heads.
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/43034085
If zooming on this picture isn't clear, go to the link and zoom there.  Even on my laptop monitor I can see the big green spaces just beyond the monitors.  See my other pictures from the event here.

Using the CBS/HuffPo methodology, I have analyzed a recent Bill Clinton appearance in Columbus, OH and have determined that his crowd is bigger than the Obama inauguration:
Clinton in Columbus


Notice how much larger this photo is than the others.






ORDER SUKI SERIES eBOOKS AND PAPERBACKS

Now $2.99 on Kindle and Nook.


Suki Series Tech
Order the paperback edition of Suki V: The Collection
Browse the series on Google: Suki I, Suki II, Suki III, Suki IV, Suki V
Fan Fiction: John and Suki: Vacation Fun
John and Suki's news and comment area, from a Libertarian perspective.
Copyright 1970 - 2010, SJE Enterprises, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment