24 August 2010

Hannah And Her Scissors

See Advice Goddess Amy's answer here: Hannah And Her Scissors



My wife's a hairstylist, and I recently learned that she continues to cut the hair of a guy she had a fling with seven years ago. We're newlyweds but dated for three years. She's always been truthful and forthright, so I was dumbfounded that she kept this from me. She claims they're "just friends," insists the past is the past, and won't discuss anything. I had trust issues with my ex-wife and have abandonment issues (thanks, Mom), but had ZERO insecurities about my wife until this. She honored my request and told the guy he needs to get haircuts elsewhere, but I know her other male clients occasionally discuss their sexual escapades. Inappropriate! I think marriage comes with boundaries. I've been working hard to rid my mind of visions of her with others before me, but find myself prying into her past for details, which only increases my anxiety.

--Love Stinks



ORDER SUKI SERIES eBOOKS AND PAPERBACKS
Suki Background Suki Series Tech
Order the paperback edition of Suki V: The Collection
Browse the series on Google: Suki I, Suki II, Suki III, Suki IV, Suki V
Fan Fiction: John and Suki: Vacation Fun
John and Suki's news and comment area, from a Libertarian perspective.
Copyright 1970 - 2010, SJE Enterprises, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment