23 August 2010

Who is going to see Avatar [again or first time]?


Saw the original release and have the disk set (BluRay stays by the TV, the regular DVD is in my laptop). I am not one of those Avatar fans who is going to buy a 3D Television just to watch this movie when those disks come out (are they out yet?). I plan on seeing the re-release of Avatar this weekend, hopefully in 3D. Who is with me? Anybody planning on seeing it for the first time? 





The buzz is there is going to be more about Tsu'tey Death.

My earlier review of Avatar here, John's review there, a little extra from John here. You can catch me on NaviBlue on occasion, in the forums.

No Avatar discussion is complete without the feather question (which is so completely different and relevant than any Blade Runner mystery). 

ORDER SUKI SERIES eBOOKS AND PAPERBACKS
Suki Background Suki Series Tech
Order the paperback edition of Suki V: The Collection
Browse the series on Google: Suki I, Suki II, Suki III, Suki IV, Suki V
Fan Fiction: John and Suki: Vacation Fun
John and Suki's news and comment area, from a Libertarian perspective.
Copyright 1970 - 2010, SJE Enterprises, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment